Tuesday, April 1, 2014

My Birthplace, Koryang


My birthplace Tallo Koryang village, Khadgakot. Its in Gulmi district.



Our home where I spent my childhood. I used to play with my best childhood friend Naran. My dad taught me how to read well.




The 'Shree Tallo Koryang Primary School' where I got my primary education. It was at the distance of 200 meters from my home (above). I always received prize for the highest class attendance. As I was the smallest and the youngest in the class, everybody loved me. I remember all my classmates. My best friend Naran is in Dubai now. He calls me sometimes.
Now, with the help of Rotaract Club of Charumati and other Rotarians, I am planning to establish a library in that school. All friends and wellwishers who want to contribute in that mission are welcome.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Story

Govt prepares primary draft of DRR Policy

Kathmandu, Apr. 29: The government has prepared the preliminary report of the National Disaster Risk Reduction (DRR) Policy and Strategic ...